Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some Cooper Cuties

Here are some little funny phrases leaving us laughing these days:

"Let me think about it for a second" and he proceeds to put his hand on his cheek and say "hmmmm".

When angry with me or Erik, the over dramatic Cooper yells "You broke my life!", his more colorful version of 'you broke my heart'. Just today Erik "broke his life" because he closed the door when Cooper wanted to do it.

and

"Oh WOW!" for just about everything, including getting broccoli for dinner or putting on his shoes. Gotta love the enthusiasm!

2 comments:

Lloyd said...

Genius. Makes me wonder why "you broke my life" isn't a common phrase in our vernacular. I'm stealing it...but I'll give credit to Cooper.

Emilie said...

i can hear his little voice saying this. brilliant.

xo