Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Arrival

The count down is on...and we are doing our best to get everything as ready as possible for the arrival of the baby girl. We finally got some new bedding and the crib is all ready for her in what will soon be Cooper and baby sister's room.


Here's Cooper telling a story about baby sister's new crib. He starts all his stories the same way. For those who can't understand what he is saying, the subtitles will help.



"Once upon a time baby sister's crib looks nice."

4 comments:

Emilie said...

oh my goodness, so cute. it must feel so real now to have that crib all ready for her! The bedding looks great (I swear I thought you were getting pink and green... good thing i didn't start my little project yet!). Good work being all ready for her. I want to say "hurry up, little girl" but I know I should say: "take your time, little girl!"

love you!

Anonymous said...

Love his "once upon a time"!
gwamma

Jehnie said...

What a proud big brother! And I like the bumper pad. Feminine, but not girly.

Emilie said...

hey, i posted a comment here yesterday and it's gone....

weird.

i just wanted to say that it looks so cute and real now! good work!