Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where've You Been?

You say I'm the one who went missing? True enough. Yes, I took a long, unintended but necessary break from this space, for a few reasons. But now I'm back. Did ya miss me?

It was a long and cold winter, but that didn't slow us down. There's been lots of art, picnics in front of the fire, a big birthday, learning, building, growing, and loving life.









It feels really wonderful to be in this space again. I also have some really exciting things in the works. Super exciting things. I can't wait to share them with you and bring you along on the next big journey in my life. 

Hurray for Spring!!!!


2 comments:

Imene said...

Welcome back my friend! Winter was busy for me too and sometimes a break is a good thing!
I moved my blog to www.imenesaid.com!

fourpeet said...

I missed you! It's good to see you back here. I need your positivity in my life. :)