Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cooper and Charlie at the Pumpkin Patch

Last week Cooper and I had a wonderful treat to spend a beautiful fall day at the pumpkin patch with our friends Charlie and Sara. The day was perfect, sunny and in the low 70s...amazing. I loved every minute of it, and had been begging my mom (who was here the previous week for a visit) and Erik to go pick out some pumpkins. No one wanted to join, so I think they missed out and we got to enjoy it all.

Charlie and Cooper waiting for the hayride enjoying some muffin.

Cooper LOVED riding the tractor.

Coop posed for this picture with no prompting. I have NO idea!

This one looks good!

Did you know pumpkins make great seats?

Cooper riding a mini tractor while I enjoy the beautiful day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit I am very sorry I didn't go. What a beautiful spot, two beautiful boys and all those toys!

Kara said...

omg! Could they get any cuter?