Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Mess

When I am working with my tutoring students, Cooper amuses himself in our TV room, watching a movie, playing with his toys, and having snacks. He is incredibly good while I work, leaving me and the students alone, for the most part. I feel very lucky that I can work and not have to hire a babysitter, for now at least. But, there are days when Cooper has an amazing ability to completely destroy the TV room. Here I captured some of his mess after a two hour tutoring session.

I honestly don't think Cooper ate any of the pretzels or gold fish...
he just threw them around.
The boy at his best.
Scouty helps clean up. I swear, dogs help keep the house clean!!




1 comment:

Kara said...

Milo helps out with a lot of messes. He usually spots them before I can vacuum. The good thing about the mess is you know that Coooper is having a good time!