My favorite things about this New Year....so far....
- Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid in Lemongrass & Clementine Zest -- Yes, it is dish soap, but it is so good it is worth blogging about. The smell....delish!!!
- Lighting candles during the day -- Cooper likes to keep an eye on them for me and blows them out when "they are running out of energy". Not sure how he determines this, but that's okay.
- Pulled pork in the slow cooker -- Nothing new about this one, but I made it for the first time tonight and had to apply serious restraint to keep from eating two sandwiches. I was inspired to make it by this lovely food blog, Smitten Kitchen.
- Making coffee the night before and using the autobrew setting -- I used to do this all the time in my working full time before kids days. I'm not sure why I have neglected to do it again until now. Makes the morning so much better!
- Ellery slept for 9 straight hours last night -- Be quiet about that last one. I don't want to jinx anything. New sleep tactics in place and so far so good. Again, please don't talk about it. I'm getting nervous even writing about it.