Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent Day 6

Today marks the first fail at the advent calendar activities. We didn't do it all, ran out of time. It was a good day none-the-less.



We made it to the North Market fair, but didn't get to the salt dough ornaments. Guess what we're doing tomorrow? We were able to do some good holiday shopping though.

Since there are no photos from today's activity, and there has been so much focus on Cooper, I figured I could post some recent photos of Ellery instead.

 

 

And here's a picture of my new haircut. Short and I'm loving it!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut and both you beautiful girls!

Lee said...

Oh, I love your hair!! And I can't believe Ellery is looking so big. Thought of you tonight and can't believe I haven't seen you in five months. Let's change that, okay?