Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Day of Advent

I decided to make an advent calendar this year, inspired by ideas I found on Etsy. Cooper is getting old enough now to start creating holiday traditions and memories. With this calendar each day will have a holiday activity. As of now I have more ideas than days, which is a good position to be in. I will fill box with the activity the day before because I figure there are a lot of factors that will effect what activity comes when, so there is some built in flexibility. We'll see how it goes!

front
back
Day 1

Day 1 was a success. Cooper was very excited to get out some of the Christmas decorations. He was disappointed that we couldn't get the ornaments out since we don't have a tree yet, and was pretty insistent that we should get the tree tomorrow (not happening!).

mesmerized
Happy December to all!!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

kelly jane dahl!!!!

check you out! Where did you find the drawer thingy? I need to steal your idea. So inspiring. Happy december!

Emilie said...

no seriously. tell me where you got that thing.